Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back to Figure Drawing

I took Intro To Drawing a year ago, and my drawing got so good! And then I barely drew anything, at least not as an exercise in seeing and drawing but more to convey my thoughts. Last night I had time to go to drop in figure drawing, and it was really good!
I did all of these in one sitting. They look really different because I was flailing, trying to get my hands to remember what to do.


ink and brush is my favorite way to draw.
I rotated all of these, but I must have just rotated the preview.

1 comment:

design4home said...

Wall lamp feature
* Lamp used: 1x60w G9, lamp included
* Rated: Class 2
* With on/off switch
* Mains voltage powered, halogen capsule light bulb
* IP rated: IP20, suitable for bathroom zone 3
* Has a glass component
* Dimmable light, 3 stage control dimmer, touch dimmer – stepped dimmer
* This wall light has a shade: opaque glass, white
* Luminaire with built-in ballast suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces
* Double insulated – does not require an earth connection
* Astro classic 0332
* Modern chrome wall light
Cheap Lamp Sellers