Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So I had work at 8 am, but I've been waking up reaally late, so I stayed up all night painting monsters and headed to work at 7:30 am. It was lovely, but I am so out of it that I tried to write this blog by typing my username and password into a GIS. It did not match any documents. So I tried a different password.

I was going to vent about people who call to ask for a reservation for today, "Hi, I'm calling to see if you have any availability for tonight, November 26th?" like I don't know what day it is even though my JOB is making reservations and yes, looking at the date. But given how hard it was to do my blog, I suspect I answered the phone with "This is Caitlan" or something. I am supposed to say "Good morning, thank you for calling santa cruz hostel, this is caitlan, how can I help you?" Which takes about 4 seconds.

No comments: