Monday, July 23, 2007

Delicious

Now, I think in lists most of the time, which sounds Type A but when you think about it lists are more fluid and less restrictive than, say charts. Some things are not really worth talking about because they are so banal, like The Smoothest Pens List or the Possibly Recyclable List, but sometimes things make it onto a boring list that you wouldn't expect to find there- new to the Delicious List is ginger with peaches. I found out while eating a candy and drinking peach tea, but I think it would also be delicious as a pie or a smoothie.

The Delicious List
-Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing
-Carrots
-Ginger
-Peaches
-Peaches and Ginger
-Pad Thai
-Cheese Pizza
-Focaccia
-Gnocchi
-Peppermints
-Coconut
-Parmesan Cheese
-Creme Soda
-Chicken Soup
-Fudge

Man, now I am super hungry, I wish I had massive platters of everything on that list, except the soup and dressing could be in bowls instead.

The Never Eat List
-donuts
-cold tea
-Hershey's chocolate
-things that may have molded
-jelly beans
-mayonnaise
-ranch dressing, and all dressings besides mild balsamic vinaigrette
-things which have sat uncovered in the refrigerator absorbing smells
-hamburgers
-desert wine
-cold tortillas

And now I am not hungry at all. Well, hungry for not havign my stomach empty but not hungry for putting things in my mouth.

edit: Oh, I hate myself- while I was typing that my TEA got COLD.

No comments: