Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dressember!

Dressember starts tomorrow! Participants aim to only wear dresses for the whole of December. I think dresses are so easy to wear and look so finished, but for some reason I feel like they're special and for ordinary days I should just pull on a skirt and a top. Some people are modifying the challenge and simply wearing skirts and dresses and forgoing pants, but that wouldn't be Dressember for me. (Today I counted that I have 39 skirts and only 5 pairs of pants.) My modification is that I set a goal to wear 13 of my 15 dresses during december. (One is exempt for being too small with complicated construction, and one is exempt for being made by my Nana from silk she bought in hawaii on her honeymoon fifty years ago. I know she gave it to me so I would wear it, but I am saving it. It would be great for graduation as long as June isn't hot, because I really don't want to sweat on it.)

So here are the thirteen dresses. I pinned them up because I have a harry potter closet and they were all either stuffed in with my pants or rolled up in a shoe hanger.


1 comment:

Robert van de Walle said...

Is your Harry Potter closet larger on the inside? Or stuffed with a bogart?