Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lazy Weekend

I went on a daytrip to Chico last weekend, which was amazingly fun, but left me zombied for this past work week. This weekend nothing is on my schedule but laundry, a house meeting, sketching/painting/sewing, grocery shopping, cleaning, getting an estimate/repair on my nissan, and firenight. (That seemed like fewer things before I typed it out.)

After sleeping in late (I woke up at 7 and 8:30 and 9:30, probably because of the sunshine) I got dressed to go to Safeway for strawberries for common meal, and was surprised by how graceful I look in my regular clothes- I have been wearing the same t shirt and shorts for work crew for 5 days in a row.



I wore a long skirt even though its a bit warm because my left leg has 13 small bruises and my right leg has 4 plus a medium size one.

No comments: