Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reusing Zip Ties


I have a friend who is really into zip ties, like he uses them like a book strap to hold his items together, and mends things with them. He has special reusable ones, which made me think there must be a way to reuse zip ties (this was one of my pet projects when I was little, and I never succeeded) and it turns out all you do is push the locking tab out of the way of the teeth. And then the next day at work I had to unpack a pallet of dollies and was able to salvage all but one super industrial tie (it was on too tight). To avoid hurting myself I unpacked the pallet really, really slowly since each unit of dollies was unbalanced and heavy.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.