Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Personal Apocalypse

There is a movie about some policeman rescuers who got trapped in one of the twin towers. And I just thought I would make it known that if I am ever, you know, trapped in or under something or eaten by a polar bear (I think those are probably the scariest mammals) and then killed and the whole ordeal is made into a movie, there are some things I really need my character not to do. These are things I would never ever do but I thought of the posthumous portrayal as a possible loophole for these affectations to taint my life, and this post is really just to make sure I have all my bases covered.

Essentially: no using overcompounded words (insofar, inasmuch, everso).

Wow, I thought I had more behavior standards than just that one, but I'm not thinking of them right now. Hm. What else? It's not as big of a deal, but I don't really say "due to" except as a question. I use the implicative pause.

No comments: